From the tree the flower has born, the flower becomes apple, and in the kitchen, this time of the year apple pie. For 8 years, we live in the countryside. In the garden is a young apple tree, which has been given. Fruits this year for the first time.
I, as a city man can now see the whole process very close, and it fascinates me.
The flower shape is made with apple slices and looks like a pine cone I found in Spain. It is a beautiful structure that I can use in my paintings.
I have Spanish apple pie made ??with grated lemon. It has a very fresh taste , especially the fruit flavor is accentuated. It is very easy and quick to make.
You need :
– 5 apples
– 180 gr. flour
– 100 gr. cornstarch
– 100 ml whole milk
– 100g caster sugar
– 8 gr yeast
– 2 eggs
– The zest of a lemon
– Apricot jam
– A little butter and flour to grease the baking pan with
1. Mix in a blender 2 eggs, milk , two apples that have first been cut into small pieces, cubed sugar, zest of a lemon, flour, cornflour and baking powder until creamy. Pour the mixture into the baking pan you have already greased.
2. Peel 3 apples and cut them into thin slices.
Arrange the apple slices on the mass from the inside out until you’ve covered everything.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes until it is golden brown on top.
4. Remove the cake from the oven allow it to cool. Grease some jam over the surface for the finishing touch .
Qué aproveche !!!